Google+ Followers

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Two Tornados and Tsunami

Tornado and Tsunami

I had a dream a couple of nights ago, this one involved two tornados and a subsequent tsunami. At first I was outside near a building that seemed like a school and saw the tornado coming, it was huge and twisting up everything in its path. My husband and I ran to find cover, looking for anything we could get under. We were still outside and up against a wall when the tornado went by us.

Then we looked up and another tornado came, this one several times larger than the first one. It seems we are in Ormond Beach, Florida and we watch this terrible tornado come past us destroying buildings and everything on the ground. We could hear the sound and feel the wind and shaking of it.

No sooner had this passed and I found myself on the Granada bridge in Ormond Beach, Florida again. The tornado had just passed through and now a tsunami was coming over the land and into the Halifax River from the ocean. The waves were reaching the top of the bridge, about 90 feet from the river’s normal water height to the top. As I looked across the bridge to the mainland I saw what looked like slushy snow and water on the bridge. People were trying to walk through it trying to get to the mainland side. I was puzzled, how could ice or snow be on the bridge? Was it from the tornados? What happened to the weather here?

I looked towards the ocean and all of the land between the ocean and the Halifax River was under water, everything was gone. Everyone and every living thing was dead that had been there. I could not tell how far north or how far south the tsunami had spread. I stood looking out over where the river used to be and saw ocean waves crashing and moving towards the mainland and I knew things would never be the same here again.

This is the fifth dream I have had about a tsunami coming to Ormond Beach, Florida. I am concerned that I do not have a full understanding of what these dreams may mean. Is this the judgment of God on a present day city resembling the old covenant city called Sodom? Does this include Daytona Beach?

Copyright@ 4/2013 by Kasey Streichert Burt

13 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I believe that the slushy substance you saw is sea foam.

    I just posted this warning on my blog. A tsunami is coming to the entire east coast of the USA. Not just to Florida.

    God bless you, Sarah

    http://believersjourney.blogspot.com/2013/06/urgent-east-coast-tsunami-warning.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kasy,

    You know we just had 2 tornadoes that struck Oklahoma. I wonder if the tornadoes in your dream could be some kind of sign marker.

    Here is another confirmation.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEOe9JwQX4k

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, an interesting thought. If they were then the tsunami would be next. Thanks for communicating, really appreciated. Blessings, Kasey

      Delete
  3. Kasy,

    This is significant-

    The Moore tornado tore up a school. The second tornado that tore up El Reno was much larger and turned out to be the widest ever recorded!

    I posted about it!
    http://believersjourney.blogspot.com/2013/06/two-tornados-and-tsunami.html


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah you are right, the significance. I didn't realize the correlation between the dream I had and the school with the first tornado, or the magnitude of the second tornado, each matching what happened in KS. I won't even pretend I understand all that God is showing me, I can only share it and pray.

      Delete
    2. Hi Kasey,
      Do you live in Florida? If so ask the Lord if you should leave there. This tsunami is VERY CLOSE NOW because the significance of your dream is to show a correlation and that when you see two tornadoes, then the tsunami is next!! That is very sobering!
      But have no fear I am in the path of this also and waiting for my instructions.

      God bless you!

      Delete
    3. Sarah, God moved me 7 years ago to Kentucky when I married. We actually made attempts for 2 years to move back to my home town or anywhere in the State of Florida and every door we tried to open was "closed". I understand now, that I must make this my home, bloom where God has planted me and that HE moved me for my safety.

      Delete
    4. Kasey Burt! I second that! We got moved to kentucky from california 5 years ago for the same reason! Many here around wilmore ky are here with the same calling from california. We've tried to move too, but slammed shut as well!'

      Delete
    5. Anonymous
      My husband and I were in Seminary at Asbury Theological Seminary until 2007 and lived in Wilmore, KY!! Wow...small world. Are you still in Wilmore? We are in Henderson KY now. Feel free to find me on Face Book!

      Delete
  4. Hi I am from Tampa FL and I had a dream similar to your dream. I had this dream June 2013. I saw 2 huge tornadoes that seemed to have originated from the North. I don't know if the tornadoes hit the South because my attention turned to "water" gushing inland form the South. Me and my family drove out of Florida and met my sister in North Georgia (note - I have no idea what is in North Georgia). My sister drove from South Carolina to North Georgia too. Then as if I was lifted up and saw the shape of the US, it was different. It looked like a man's lungs. US was split into two and there was just a small strip of land (Northwest of North Georgia) I think. It was connecting the USA. There was more land in the west than in the East. The Coastal areas both on the West & East Coast were gone, I hate to say my beloved Florida was not on the map. Then I asked what happened to my country Philippines, a voice answered she is gone as well. - GG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dreams like these make us wonder what is the final picture of the world going to look like. If you have time, I posted an experience I had yesterday, titled the visitation. I think it where we are in Revelation right now.

      Delete
  5. Check this post out http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/dividing-israels-land-judgement-for-the-united-states-visions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meranda: Thanks for posting, he makes a good case for what is happening with Israel being the catapult for these events in the US. Only time will tell. I have seen, now I pray and watch. KB

    ReplyDelete